Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a very important management tool for corporate managers and organizations at large. As such, it is important that the KPIs are formulated and implemented well. If not, they are better not done than done.
Many organizations rush into establishing KPIs to match competition to show that they are measurement focused. If this is done without aligning the KPIs to corporate strategy and without thoroughly evaluating and choosing the right KPIs it will be a fruitless exercise.
The training programme outline of this workshop which aims at setting in order, expectations of management, as well as directing the focus of every employee to meet these expectations is as follows:
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND STRATEGIES
- What is performance management?
- Concept of Key Results Areas (KRA)
- Development of KPIs
- Six strategies for a successful performance management.
- KPIs as a major drive for performance management.
HOW TO SET KPI’S
The eight (8) Steps
REPORTING ON KPI’s
- What to include in a KPI report.
- How to use KPIs for individual performance/ Linking of KPI Achievement to Performance Appraisal
FEE: GH¢ , Exclusive of Tax.
DURATION: 1 DAY
VENUE: 15 LABONE CRESCENT, NORTH LABONE ACCRA.