It is often said that the success of a Manager depends on the effective and efficient management of his or her office. Similarly, the effective administration of an organization is critical to its success. Information technology has permeated almost every facet at the workplace, however the role of the Executive Secretary, Office Manager, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant and Administrative Officer cannot be underestimated. If anything at all, information technology has become one of the tools to ensure that the above category of officers’ function expertly, excel and be efficient at the workplace.
It goes without saying that the output of most managers is a reflection of the kind of professional office support they have.
Administrative Officers, Personal Assistants, Executive Secretaries, Office Managers, Executive Assistants and Fresh Graduate.
- Create awareness of participants about the changing work environment.
- Equip participants with the tools they need to make them effective in their roles.
- Understand the professional standards attached to their roles.
- Equip participants to manage and support their managers effectively
- Enable participants manage their offices effectively.
- Strengthen the abilities of participants to cope at the workplace ensuring a good work life balance.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Professional standards for administrators
- Administrative skills
- Office routine and Office Systems
- Teaming and teamwork
- Report Writing
- Effective Meetings
- Time Management skills
- Stress Management skills
- Conflict Management skills
- Improving Work Life Balance
- The Changing Organization
- Getting Organized
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
By participating in this workshop, participants will be able to add value to their work, acquire or sharpen their knowledge in the discharge of their duties and function more effectively in their role which will ultimately have the desired impact on the organization as a whole.
FEE: USD$ 3,500.00, Exclusive of Tax.
DATES: June, 2024
DURATION: 3 DAYS
VENUE: DUBAI / RWANDA