AN INTRODUCTION TO MODERN INFORMATION AND SYSTEM PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY AND METHODS
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Summarize the main purpose of cyber security as a discipline
- Summarize the basics of identification and authentication in cyber security
- Explain the pros and cons of security through obscurity
- Develop a lifelong learning plan for potential careers in cyber security
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Risk Assessment
- Cyber Defence
- Cyber Attacks
- Information Security (INFOSEC)
- Denial-Of-Service Attack (DOS)
- Public-Key Cryptography
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Introduction to Cyber Security was designed to help learners develop a deeper understanding of modern information and system protection technology and methods. The learning outcome is simple: We hope learners will develop a lifelong passion and appreciation for cyber security, which we are certain will help in future endeavors. Students, developers, managers, engineers, and even private citizens will benefit from this learning experience. Special customized interviews with industry partners were included to help connect the cyber security concepts to live business experiences.
FEE: GH¢ 1,350.00, Exclusive of Tax.
DURATION: 1 DAY
VENUE: 15 LABONE CRESCENT, NORTH LABONE ACCRA.