Good communication is the ‘lifeblood’ of every organization. This programme will equip participants with excellent communications skills that will make a difference at the workplace. The art of report writing is often misunderstood. Ineffective report writing often leads to misinformation which results in uninformed decisions leading to undesired effects on an organization. Presentation skills are often taken for granted and the result is that, the audience never get to understand the message being carried over.
This training programme will unravel the essence of effective communication and also enable participants develop and sharpen their report writing and presentation skills.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Types of Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Barriers to Communication
- Effective Report Writing
- Transitions in Report Writing
- How to Gather Resources for Effective Report Writing Including Brain Mapping
- Categories of Report Writing
- Analytical versus Critical Writing
- Format and Structure of Reports
- Conflict Awareness and Relationships Exclusive of Tax
- Managing Conflict
- Tips for Effective Presentation
- Barriers to Effective Presentations
- Information & Communications Technology and Presentation Skills
FEE: GH¢ 3,550.00, Exclusive of Tax.
MONTH: APRIL & AUGUST
DURATION: 3 DAYS
VENUE: 15 LABONE CRESCENT, NORTH LABONE ACCRA.