Without clear intentions the tendency is for a report to go round and round and not come to any clear conclusion. If a report is to be well received it must meet the expectations of its readers. Effective communication has been described as the ‘life blood’ of every organization and a strong business. Most people struggle when it comes to making presentations before an audience. This training programme will enable participants acquire the necessary skills to overcome pitfalls in making presentations and learn to apply emerging technology. Participants will also have the opportunity to acquire skills in report writing and effective communication which will add value to their organization.
- To enable participants understand the effectiveness of communication at the workplace.
- To understand the impact of effective communication at the workplace.
- To understand the need for effective communication.
- To acquire/improve skills for report writing.
- To understand the impact of reports.
- To acquire skills for effective presentations.
- To understand how to apply technology to presentations.
- To equip participants with the tools to make them effective in their roles when it comes to report writing and presentations.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Types of communication
- Emotional intelligence
- Barriers to communication
- Communication styles
- Effective report writing
- The 7Cs for effective communication
- How to gather resources for effective report writing including brain mapping
- How to structure a report
- Categories of report writing
- Analytical v. critical writing
- Format and structure of proposal report
- Conflict awareness and relationships
- Managing conflict
- Tips for effective presentation
- Barriers to effective presentations
- Information & communications technology and presentation skills
By participating in this workshop, participants will be able to add value to their work, acquire or sharpen their knowledge in the discharge of their duties and function more effectively in their roles which will ultimately have the desired impact on the organization as a whole.
FEE: USD$ 4,000.00, Exclusive of Tax.
DATES: 5th – 7th August, 2024
DURATION: 3 DAYS
VENUE: SOUTH AFRICA / DUBAI / RWANDA