The effectiveness of boards has often come under scrutiny. The tone for good corporate governance is often set at the ‘top’ and board dynamics must be well managed. The need for effective boards cannot be over emphasized.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Monitoring corporate governance, risk and compliance
- Board dynamics and meetings
- Corporate governance
- The role of the board and value creation
- Building an effective relationship between the board and management
- Approaches and framework for assessing/ evaluating board performance etc.
This workshop aims to be highly interactive and will include discussions, case studies, and presentations.
FEE: USD $ 3,500.00
DURATION: 3 DAYS
VENUE: SOUTH AFRICA AND DUBAI